Week of December 10, 2018
- Congratulations to our district spelling bee winners Arjun Sohal and Nathan Fratesi! Arjun won 1st place for 7th grade and Nathan placed 2nd in the 6th grade competition. Arjun and Nathan will compete in the overall spelling bee in January.
- Congratulations to our Poetry Out Loud winner, Grace Anne Copell.
- Congratulations to the following students for being selected to the Delta State University Middle School Honor Band: Benjamin Ni, Haley Washington, Bonnie Koestler, Sophie Hines, Erika Silvera, Parker Carlisle, Belle Lin, Will Casavechia, and Kaydence Swain.
- 6th grade and seniors will meet today during lunch and 6th
- Athletic Banquet for fall sports at 6 p.m. in Sykes Hall.
- Yearbook business ad photos will be taken during 5th
- The 7th grade, JV and Varsity Basketball teams will host Central Holmes, 6 games starting at 3:00.
- Page Eaters will meet in the library during lunch.
- The Herff Jones rep will be in the counselor’s office at 1:06 with class ring orders.
- The Soccer team will travel to Starkville Academy, 1 game at 5:00. Players will dismiss at 1:06.
- Students in grades 9-12 interested in participating in Archery please sign up in the high school office by Friday.
- Toys for the Boys and Girls Club toy drive are due on Wednesday.
- 6th grade boys basketball will practice Wednesday at Emanuel Baptist Church after school (2:45).